Cover Letter Examples


Five+ cover letter examples found around the web. I read (most of) them and ensured that they were written within the last year (2013 - 2014). Enjoy the fruits of my labor! I will try to post one of these articles every week if people find them helpful. Comment any examples of cover letters you have found around the web and I'll feature you in my next cover letter example post!

Cover letter examples:


1. Ask A Manager: Before and After Example - Sales Coordinator Cover Letter
2. Ask A Manager: Before and After Example 2 - Staff Writer Cover Letter
3. Big Interview: Six Cover Letter Examples - From Job Transitioning, Entry Level, to Senior Executive Cover Letters
4. Susan Ireland: Story - Trainee Cover Letter
5. Susan Ireland: HR - Human Resources Entry Level Cover Letter

Remember to comment below which ones helped you and any others you have found!